Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I call myself TripleA Mommy because I am soon to have 3 sons with names that start with A (baby boy number three is due in May!). Son number 1 is currently 3 years old and we'll call him the Giant. Son number 2 will be 2 years old in February and we'll call him Little One. We call baby boy number 3 "New Baby" so I'll just stick with that here. My wonderful husband is KM. I work part time, but most of the time I'm home with my boys. I'm thinking about starting an Etsy shop selling fleece hats and cloth wipes, and I'll let you all know when I have that up and running.
So......welcome to our daily adventures! I hope to post some of the fun things I do with my boys and recipes and home tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment